Aims and Scope
Aim and Scope:
- The main focus of the Journal is to provide its readers with up-to-date information relevant to Dental and oral sciences and give power to the dental population through a professional novel and varied approach which is reflected in the community we serve. We elaborate articles, researches and principles, and develop the dental and oral world.
- The scope of the journal is to confirm excellence in patient care by promoting and advancing the different dental specialties, and the skills and professionalism of all dentists regional and in the Middle-east.
- Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine, Periodontology and Diagnosis
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral Biology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Dental Materials
- Conservative Dentistry